karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Chandan <chandan.mysorebalakris...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Re: Cellar Clustering in karaf
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 06:46:06 GMT
My aim is to establish a load balancer on 2 machines of karaf.

Now with same configuration it identified. i used interface only it worked.

Now i have a question
First machine - installed cellar
Second machine - installed cellar

above configuration is done on both machines, both got interconnected.

1. Now, if i deploy a OSGI-bundle in first machine, second machine will get
the broadcasted bundle automatically ?

2. Suppose a bundle is a web service. Assume same bundle is available in
both machines and if first machine goes down, am i able to consume the
bundle from second machine irrespective of url change ?
I guess this is the feature of clustering.

3. How to do load balancing ?

Regards,
Chandan