karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.0.6 release
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2016 07:21:10 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Guillaume Nodet, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Andrea Cosentino, Fabian Lange, Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I will promote the artifacts on Central, update Jira and the website,
then I will announce the release.

Regarding the issue identified during the release vote, I already fixed
it in Pax Web. As I said, I will release Pax Web 4.2.9, then I will
update in Karaf and very soon prepare a Karaf 4.0.7 for vote.

Thanks all for your vote and your commitment to review and test the release.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré