karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSS] Duplicate persistent-id usage can cause bundle restart loop...
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 04:52:53 GMT
Hi James,

you are right only for the ManagedService. If several bundles directly
read the configuration with ConfigAdmin (using directly the service),
than there is no problem.

The problem occurs only when you have several ManagedService on the same
config (called when the configuration change especially).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré