karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.2.0 release
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 18:59:11 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jamie Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck
+1 (non-binding): Christian Schneider (non binding at the time of the
vote), Andrea Cosentino

I will promote the artifacts on Central, update Jira and the website,
and I will announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB