karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] <config/> & <configfile/> in feature (KARAF-4829)
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 10:30:53 GMT
As far as I understood the config from inside the bundle is only applied
if config admin does not already have a config.
So if there is a config in etc or in plain config admin it will always
be prefered over the default.

I think the configurator would currently work in karaf like the old
config element which only created the config in config admin.
I think though that we could enhance the behaviour so the config is also
written to etc. I think then it should work exactly like the config
Element works now.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider