karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Karaf Container 4.0.8 today
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 06:41:22 GMT
Hi all,

I started the release process for 4.0.8.

If the mvn release:prepare went right, mvn release:perform is failing
when uploading on Nexus.

I created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13086

It happens for release:perform but also with a simple SNAPSHOT deploy.

I will try with another box just in case.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--