karaf-dev mailing list archives

From fvroman <fvro...@linagora.com>
Subject Checking status of Cellar branch 2.3.x
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2017 11:49:44 GMT
Hi,

I am pretty sure that the 2.3.x branch for cellar is considered deprecated,
however I have few questions about it.

I have checked the git repository and I found out that there are some
commits behind the 2.3.6 release tag.

* Is there anything wrong with the branch head ? I checked the 2.3.7 roadmap
and did not find any blocking issues (all issues are marked as resolved)
* The 2.3.7 release date is not defined and last contributions are more than
1 year old. Is the release canceled or is it still possible to get one ?
* Are contributions accepted on that branch ? We may have one fix to post in
few days (under investigation) about one issue with the 2.3.6 release.

Best regards