karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Towards Karaf (Container) 4.1.0
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:41:38 GMT
+1.
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix Committer
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Monday, January 30, 2017 1:39 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
Hi,

I confirm the "jline" commands are now working fine.

So, I will release 4.1.0.

As part of the 4.1.0, I would like to include examples (I have some more
in preparation that I gonna merge) in the standard distribution:

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf/tree/DEV_GUIDE/examples

We will improve and extend the examples (and dev guide) for 4.1.1.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--