karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de>
Subject Re: Towards Karaf (Container) 4.1.0
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:39:21 GMT
On Wednesday 18 January 2017 03:22:31 Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi Oli

Hi JB,

> Not sure I follow you. Cfg file are configadmin files. Do we have a Jira
> describing what you mean ?

.cfg is the plain (Java) property file format and .config is the more rich
format of Felix ConfigAdmin. Both formats and the differences are described at
[2]. KARAF-4346 is related but I guess there should be more issues in JIRA
targeting the concrete problems, e.g. features do not support the inlining of
ConfigAdmin format configs.

Regards,
O.