karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Board Report for January '17
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 07:05:20 GMT
Hi guys,

The board provided comments on the last board report. Basically, the
board asked for some details:

"
Comments:

   idf: While the project seems healthy from the raw numbers provided,
        this report needs a few more sentences on community health to
        be really helpful.

   mh: +1 to Isabel's comment. Some sort of narrative would be helpful.
       Who is participating in development -- are there many or few? Is
       the community turbulent or steady?
"

I asked to report this month to address these comments and provide a
more complete report.

I started a board report draft here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

adding more narrative content.

Please, take a look and complete with couple of sentences in the "TODO"
section.

I would like to send the board report by the end of this week.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--