karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stephen Kitt <sk...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:45:49 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Is there anything we can do to help?

Regards,

Stephen


On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:32:32 +0100
Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> 
> just to let you know that the merge of my local branches is a bit
> longer than expected. The releases will happen pretty soon, probably
> during the week end.
> 
> Sorry about this delay.
> 
> Regards
> JB
> 
> On 03/14/2017 11:08 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I fixed almost all issues that we wanted for 4.1.1 and 4.0.9 on
> > local branches.
> >
> > I will merge today and tomorrow.
> >
> > If no objection, I plan to release both 4.1.1 and 4.0.9 during the
> > week end.
> >
> > Regards
> > JB
> >
> > On 03/05/2017 02:37 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:  
> >> Hi guys,
> >>
> >> due to a couple of severe issue we found (in the
> >> karaf-maven-plugin, ...),  I take two extra days for the releases
> >> preparation.
> >>
> >> I keep you posted with more details asap.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> JB
> >>
> >> On 02/20/2017 02:30 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:  
> >>> Hi guys,
> >>>
> >>> I'm finally back from vacation ;)
> >>>
> >>> And so, I will bother you again with the releases schedule.
> >>>
> >>> Here's the proposed plan:
> >>>
> >>> - Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 is planned for end of next week
> >>> - Karaf Cellar 4.1.0 & 4.0.4 are planned for end of next week or
> >>> the following week (depending if I can include the fixes and new
> >>> features I plan)
> >>> - Karaf (Container) 4.0.9 for the end of this week and 4.1.1 in 2
> >>> or 3 weeks (I'm checking the Jira right now)
> >>>
> >>> Thanks !
> >>> Regards
> >>> JB  
> >>  
> >  
> 


Mime
View raw message