karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Siano, Stephan" <stephan.si...@sap.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.1 release
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 05:51:03 GMT

Best regards
Stephan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré [mailto:jb@nanthrax.net]
Sent: Dienstag, 28. März 2017 22:12
To: Karaf Dev <dev@karaf.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.1 release

Hi all,

I submit Karaf (Container) 4.1.1 release to your vote.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12339244

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1090/

Git Tag:
karaf-4.1.1

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--