karaf-dev mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Feature configurations do not update existing property as part of etc
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2017 17:29:11 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the below configuration added as part of my custom feature
does not have any effect if etc/com.foo.bar.cfg has myProperty already
defined. I was hoping i could use the config to update a property which is
already defined and available

<config name="com.foo.bar">
  myProperty = myValue
</config>

I stumbled across this scenario when i wanted to reset
aries.transaction.recoverable to false which is now turned on (set to true)
by default in karaf.

In case config updation is not supported by config tag can this support be
added ?

Let me know.. I can try and provide a PR

Regards,
-Yogesh