karaf-dev mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feature configurations do not update existing property as part of etc
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 04:34:05 GMT
Hello Achim,

Thank you for your reply..

But does the group feel such a feature would be useful ? If yes then i can
try to provide a fix.

Right now I am not able to achieve automation and instead have a manual step
(of editing the transaction file) after deploying my custom KAR. If this
feature is implemented it could help in scenarios like I am facing. However
implementing this feature has its downside as well especially since multiple
KAR files can be deployed into Karaf and each KAR can end up toggling the
properties.

Regards,
-Yogesh