karaf-dev mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feature configurations do not update existing property as part of etc
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 05:52:22 GMT
Hello JB,

Thats correct <configfile/> should work, I tried it but as far as i
recollect it didn't work, I will try and update you with the actual reason
for why it didnt work ( I do not remember it as its been few days :( ). Also
we do not consider this as optimal solution for us as we will have to
maintain a copy of aries transaction file and keep upgrading incase of any
additions / updates to the original file provided by aries.

Thank you for raising the JIRA ticket!

Regards,
-Yogesh