karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 18:43:52 GMT
Hey,

I will plan a 3.0.9 release next week.

Regards
JB

On 04/06/2017 08:13 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
> Hi
>
> Any plans to release 3.0.9? I think this is EOL and I don't wait for anything important
for ServiceMix6 in this release. I only want to be sure whether I can close (no-fix) one minor
issue in ServiceMix 6, which needs the 3.0.9 to be fixed.
>
> Kindly regards
> Krzysztof
>
> On 27.03.2017 13:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi Stephen,
>>
>> I'm merging the last changes today. I will submit 4.1.1 release (and 4.0.9) to vote
tonight.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 03/27/2017 10:45 AM, Stephen Kitt wrote:
>>> Hi Jean-Baptiste,
>>>
>>> Is there anything we can do to help?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Stephen
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:32:32 +0100
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>
>>>> just to let you know that the merge of my local branches is a bit
>>>> longer than expected. The releases will happen pretty soon, probably
>>>> during the week end.
>>>>
>>>> Sorry about this delay.
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> JB
>>>>
>>>> On 03/14/2017 11:08 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>>
>>>>> I fixed almost all issues that we wanted for 4.1.1 and 4.0.9 on
>>>>> local branches.
>>>>>
>>>>> I will merge today and tomorrow.
>>>>>
>>>>> If no objection, I plan to release both 4.1.1 and 4.0.9 during the
>>>>> week end.
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> JB
>>>>>
>>>>> On 03/05/2017 02:37 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> due to a couple of severe issue we found (in the
>>>>>> karaf-maven-plugin, ...),  I take two extra days for the releases
>>>>>> preparation.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I keep you posted with more details asap.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>> JB
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 02/20/2017 02:30 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm finally back from vacation ;)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> And so, I will bother you again with the releases schedule.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Here's the proposed plan:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> - Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 is planned for end of next week
>>>>>>> - Karaf Cellar 4.1.0 & 4.0.4 are planned for end of next
week or
>>>>>>> the following week (depending if I can include the fixes and
new
>>>>>>> features I plan)
>>>>>>> - Karaf (Container) 4.0.9 for the end of this week and 4.1.1
in 2
>>>>>>> or 3 weeks (I'm checking the Jira right now)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks !
>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>> JB
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message