karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.0.9 release
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 05:15:54 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck, Christian Schneider, Jamie
Goodyear
+1 (non-binding): Andrea Cosentino, Stephen Kitt, Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I'm promoting the artifacts to Central, updating Jira and website, and I will
announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB