karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Feature configurations do not update existing property as part of etc
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 20:25:35 GMT
Hi Yogesh,

you only can append existing configurations, but not replace. [1]
This is by design, as already existing files can't be differentiate
between, already accustomed or needs to be "patched".

Regards, Achim

[1] -
https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/features/core/src/main/resources/org/apache/karaf/features/karaf-features-1.4.0.xsd#L194