karaf-dev mailing list archives

From kemitix <pcampb...@kemitix.net>
Subject Re: Unit tests and refactoring - karaf-maven-plugin - AssemblyMojo
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 14:37:21 GMT
Hi,

Branch: https://github.com/kemitix/karaf/tree/assembly-mojo-refactoring

I've finished refactoring into the assembly package the AssemblyMojo in the
karaf-maven-plugin module.

There are unit tests providing 100% code coverage of the assembly package.

The original mockito-based test I had written has been adapted to use
Easymock and a 'BuilderSpy' class. It has been renamed as
AssemblyMojoSystemTest, and it too also provides 100% code coverage for the
assembly package.

Currently, this work is based on the karaf-4.1.x branch. There have been no
modifications to AssemblyMojo between karaf-4.1.x and master, so rebasing it
onto master should not cause any problems.

What should I do next in order to progress this towards being merged with
the main line?

Regards
Paul Campbell