karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Unable to create EntityManagerFactory
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 05:22:55 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

maybe you can take a look on:

https://github.com/jbonofre/acna15/tree/master/persistence

It shows the use of persistence.xml in a bundle to create the entity manager and
expose a DAO as service.

Especially you have to define the persistence.xml in the MANIFEST using the
following configuration statement to the maven-bundle-plugin:

<Meta-Persistence>META-INF/persistence.xml</Meta-Persistence>

Regards
JB