karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit tests and refactoring - karaf-maven-plugin - AssemblyMojo
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 14:47:58 GMT
Thx for this work, better code coverage is really nice !
I have one question though, what's the benefit of splitting the
AssemblyMojo / AssemblyMojoExec ?
It leads to duplication of all the fields for no real gain to me ...
Most of the actual execution is already extracted in the Builder class, so
I'm not sure we'll benefit from another split.