karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Own Karaf commands customization
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 11:36:08 GMT
Hi Dominik,

1. When you do the System.out you can use color scheme/code. To simplify this
you can use Ansi utils, doing something like:

Ansi.ansi(output).fg(Ansi.Color.RED).a("foo").a("bar").reset();

2. At argument/options level, it's related to completer. For the output, you can
use paging or filtering on the output.

Regards
JB