karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.2 release
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 05:03:56 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Christian Schneider, Jamie Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré
+1 (non binding): Andrea Cosentino, Fabian Lange, Grzegorz Grzybek, Steinar
Bang, Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira and website and I will
announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB