karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving to gitbox
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:20:11 GMT
Very good question actually as this is not detailed in the proposal.

CXF already switched to gitbox and what it allows me to do is work with
github like I do with any of my own repositories.
So I can push directly to the github repo and also use the github UI to
close or merge PRs or for example directly edit a readme in the github UI.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de