karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Karaf specific SCR commands
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 17:30:59 GMT
+1000 for removing the duplicated commands :-)

Does using grep for lines not starting with space give you what you are interested in? The
data shown is a tree and presenting it flat would conceal this and duplicate information.

Thanks
David Jencks

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 4, 2017, at 9:03 AM, J. Brebec <jeremie.brebec@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> The only thing I personnaly dislikes in the default "scr:list" command is that the output
is on multiple lines for each component : It's hard to read when there is a lot of components,
and it's not possible to use "grep"

.