karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "munishgupta.asr" <munishgupta....@gmail.com>
Subject KARAF 4.1.5 & pax-logging-service
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 08:58:02 GMT
Hi All,

for our project, we are using KARAF 4.0.9 for now and decided to upgrade it
to 4.1.5.
we have a customer appender which is used as a fragment with
pax-logging-service bundle.

After upgrading to KARAF 4.1.5, it is failing to find pax-logging-service
and service is not getting downloaded in system folder using maven.  rather
I could see 2 different folders in system path.
Pax-logging-logback
pax-logging-log4j2

have we removed support of pax-logging-service with KARAF 4.1.x onwards.
What shall i use now as fragment-host bundle to get the build generated?

Regards

Munish

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html