karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "munishgupta.asr" <munishgupta....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KARAF 4.1.5 & pax-logging-service
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:40:54 GMT
Hi,

Yes it looks creating a custom appender is very different with log4j2 and
not like that with log4j1 where we were using pax-logging-service as
fragment-host with our custom bundle.
we don't have AppenderSkeleton class also here.

how shall i approach it now? do we have any adapter kind of thing here to
continue using same code or we will have to rewrite our logging module.

Regards
Munish

Matt Sicker wrote

--