karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [JLINE] - interactive command
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:57:16 GMT
Hi François

It's not possible directly using the command annotations. They are inline.

However, a command can already implement it using the session and terminal but it's up to
the command to deal with the terminal read.

It could be a nice addition to the annotations but it should be at gogo level IMHO.

Regards
JB