karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Apache Karaf Container 4.2.0 in 10 days
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2018 13:22:31 GMT
Hi guys,

sorry, I was pretty busy in the US this week but I'm not back into the
business ;)

I'm working on the latest touches for Pax Web 7.0.0/Jetty 9.4.x update
required for Karaf 4.2.0. Hopefully, I will be able to merge the PR
Monday and do the final tests using SNAPSHOT in Karaf. Then, I will cut
the Pax Web 7.0.0 release.

On the other hand, I plan to work on the pending Jira for Karaf 4.2.0 in
my flight today. This includes new improvements and fixes on the
"control" scripts (karaf, start, stop, status, ...), fixes/improvements
on some MOJO goals, etc.

Hopefully, we should be able to cut Karaf 4.2.0 on vote end of next
week, beginning of the next one (basically, the target is to release
4.2.0 before Easter).

Regards
JB