karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 3.0.9 release
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 08:13:00 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang, Christian Schneider, Achim
Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): François Papon, Andrea Cosentino

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and update Jira. I will announce the
release as soon as dist.apache.org is up to date.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

--