karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: Preparing Karaf 4.2.1 and some ideas
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2018 19:58:03 GMT
+1 for all !

We have to simplify and document the way to make custom distribution for
end user ;)

I also note many questions about JPA on the mailing list and we will add
other examples by provider (Apache OpenJPA, EclipseLink, Hibernate, ...)

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Open3m - https://www.open3m.io