karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "munishgupta.asr" <munishgupta....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issues while using Spring 5.0.4 with latest KARAF 4.2.0
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2018 10:35:08 GMT
Thanks Guillaume Nodet-2,

I have installed and started 3 blueprint bundles.
 75 | Active   |  80 | 0.6.0              | Apache Aries Blueprint Spring
 76 | Active   |  80 | 0.4.0              | Apache Aries Blueprint Spring
Extender
 77 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.1              | Apache Aries Blueprint Web OSGI

first I was not able to see my web application (Spring-MVC) open at all and
it was throwing wiring exceptions to identify org.springframework related
exceptions.

Later I commented spring-dm related entry in web.xml and added new entry for
blueprint context listener.

//Added
<listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.apache.aries.blueprint.web.BlueprintContextListener
    </listener-class>
 </listener>

// commented
 <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>
  <servlet>
        <servlet-name>audit</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>contextClass</param-name>
            <param-value>

org.springframework.osgi.web.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext
            </param-value>
        </init-param>
  </servlet>

with that, now I am able to see root JSP page opening but on any action, it
is not hitting controller classes. How i need to handle the servlet related
configuration defined in web.XML with aries-blueprint?

Can you please guide? in case if you have any sample programme, that would
be too helpful.
My concern is that I am not finding how to handle change in web.xml
(changing spring-dm related classes to aries-blueprint).

Thanks in Advance
Munish

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html