karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] Avoid SNAPSHOT when possible
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 11:44:22 GMT
Hi JB,

Sorry I introduced the easy mock SNAPSHOT. Per the discussion here[1], easymock 3.7 release
which can work with JDK11 should not be far.

Anyway, we can downgrade to easymock 3.6 so far while waiting for easymock 3.7 release. Though
this will cause VerifyMojoTest failed with JDK11, I will add a profile to disable this test
with JDK11 until we have easymock 3.7 available.

Btw, could we also have CI build for master using JDK10 and JDK11; therefore we can catch
any test failure in the first time.
[1]https://github.com/easymock/easymock/issues/218 <https://github.com/easymock/easymock/issues/218>

Cheers
Freeman(Yue) Fang