karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] Avoid SNAPSHOT when possible
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 12:21:55 GMT
Thanks Freeman and not a problem at all !

I downgraded to Easymock 3.6 and created the Jira to track the update
when available.

Regards
JB

On 05/07/2018 13:44, Freeman Fang wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Sorry I introduced the easy mock SNAPSHOT. Per the discussion here[1], easymock 3.7 release
which can work with JDK11 should not be far.

> Anyway, we can downgrade to easymock 3.6 so far while waiting for easymock 3.7 release.
Though this will cause VerifyMojoTest failed with JDK11, I will add a profile to disable this
test with JDK11 until we have easymock 3.7 available.

> Btw, could we also have CI build for master using JDK10 and JDK11; therefore we can catch
any test failure in the first time.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org