karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Simplify components and cleanup old versions in Jira
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 19:03:39 GMT
Hi team,

Now, in Jira, we have a bunch of components: karaf-core, karaf-test,
cellar-config, ...

Most of the time, when an user creates a Jira, he doesn't set the
component at all.

So, the components should be used by us, but obviously, I don't think
the granularity we have today is helpful.

I propose the following components:

- karaf
- cellar
- cave
- decanter
- website

That's the core components we manage in the project.

On the other hand, we have also old versions in Jira, with unreleased
status.

I would like to do a cleanup, removing the old versions (not released)
on branches. If we have Jira issues on this version, I will remove the
fix version (or even close the issue).

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB