karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Create karaf-4.2.x branch and move master to 4.3.x supporting R7
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 02:36:59 GMT
Hi guys,

just a quick update about this. Even if I'm in vacation this week, I
moved forward ;)

My local branch regarding Karaf 4.3.x with R7 support is almost done.

I plan to cut 4.2.2 pretty soon (I will start the Jira triage today) and
then I will prepare a 4.3.0.RC1.

On the other hand, Karaf Vineyard is on track, a description e-mail and
donation proposal should happen in a couple of weeks.

Finally, Winegrower is also on track, we (Romain and I) added support of
@Header (R7) yesterday and we have some new stuff on the fly. As for
Karaf Vineyard, an introduction and donation e-mail should happen in the
coming weeks.

Stay tuned !!

Regards
JB