karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf 4.1.7 and 4.2.2 release schedule
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2018 06:06:39 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm very sorry but I'm sick since last Thursday and very tired. I'm
feeling better today but I will take today to rest and I will be back in
the business tomorrow.

It means that I have to postpone the original schedule for a week.
4.1.7 will be on vote end of the coming week and 4.2.2 the following
one. It gives us time to release the dependency projects (like ops4j ones).

Again, my apologizes.

See you all tomorrow.

Regards
JB