karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Karaf 4.3.x and resource repositories
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2018 06:52:58 GMT
Hello

Nice round KARAF-6000 number!

I added a comment under KARAF-6000 - I generally think that going the _OSGi
way_ is a good thing™, but we have to remember about all the features of
... Karaf features - blacklisting, prerequisites, overrides (bundle and
feature overrides) which may not be directly translatable to OSGi R7
repositories.
But it's a great subject to investigate and I'll be more than happy to
review your PoC!

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek