karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add spotless to Karaf and subprojects
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:48:55 GMT
Hello

Wait - 2 spaces? -1 for that. Is this configurable?
I've never seen project using two spaces (maybe in some
JavaScript/TypeScript ones). I'm generally +1 for this kind of
checker/formatter, but such huge one-time change breaks "diffability". I
would like to have this profile available, but with more common
configuration - like 4 spaces we had before.

Also:

    switch (event.type()) {
      case Event.TYPE_SHELL:
        {

?

I know:

[image: image.png]
But let's review the configuration of this plugin please ;) Also, is there
Eclipse/IDEA configuration/plugin available?

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek