karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf 4.1.7 and 4.2.2 release schedule
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2018 04:58:39 GMT
Hi guys,

just a quick update. I cancel Karaf 4.1.7 release due to an issue
introduced by KARAF-5939 (the distribution archives are not signed by
the release plugin). I'm fixing that today and Karaf 4.1.7 should be in
vote tonight.

On the other hand, I will prepare Karaf 4.2.2 this week, the vote is
planned to start during the week end.

Regards
JB

--