karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add spotless to Karaf and subprojects
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 11:19:21 GMT
Hi JB,

The plugins works well (just tested on Vineyard) and I can see that we
can add the license header in the plugin configuration :

    <licenseHeader>
       <!-- Specify either content or file, but not both -->
       <content>/* Licensed under Apache-2.0 */</content>
       <file>${basedir}/license-header</file>
     </licenseHeader>

Should we add this ?

regards,