karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Bad commit https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/62e832c7009b5b8beafd219ff7b6b66051205682
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:51:04 GMT
We may add a note also in the on the camel documentation in the github repo about this.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Monday, December 3, 2018, 3:49:17 PM GMT+1, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

OK, I found the issue, it's related to property placeholder:

So, it affects users when using property placeholder in the camel
blueprint route.

To work, users have to use at least Camel 2.21.2.

If an user still uses Camel 2.20.1, it won't work.

That's why I think it's better to:

1. stay with blueprint-core 1.9.x on Karaf 4.2.x
2. do a a new blueprint-core 1.9.1 release including the interceptor fix
we need for jpa

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB