karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Anders Kloevning <klovn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 23:26:23 GMT
Thank's for an inspiring video on Youbube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lreKSZMCs&t=1s
and thank's for the reply.

To be more specific, my project is actual a distributed system of
applications being able to
communicate with each other over multiple communication channels
(TCP/UDP/HTTP/Satelite/Radio etc..)
As I mentioned, I currently use OSGi Felix, but when watching your video, I
saw multiple
usecases regarding faster distribution of the application to different
devices (Android, Linux, Windows etc..), and also survilence of the
"Network" state. The distibution to Android will only be a subset of the
distribution to the desktop apps on Linux and Windows.

So to rephrase my question above, when knowing that Karaf (subset) is
Android compliant, which subset
part of Karaf Runtime/Cellar/Cave/Decanter are accessable in such a setup?

I do understand that Karaf was created for a totally differnet purpose, but
is it possible to use Karaf for the above scenarie?

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html