karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Consider KARAF-5934 for Karaf 4.2.2?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 20:23:37 GMT
Hi Eric,

I just tried the following scenario:

1. With Karaf 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT freshly built, I created an instance with:
	instance:create test
	instance:start test
	instance:connect test

2. I dropped a bundle in the test instance deploy folder.

I can see the fileinstall "trigger" in the log:

2018-12-04 21:21:43,375 | INFO  | nces/test/deploy | fileinstall
              | 10 - org.apache.felix.fileinstall - 3.6.4 | Started
bundle:
file:/home/jbonofre/Workspace/karaf/assemblies/apache-karaf/target/apache-karaf-4.2.2-SNAPSHOT/instances/test/deploy/commons-lang-2.6.jar

So, it looks good to me.

Regards
JB