karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: Help to get out of pax-web from karaf distribution
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 12:19:40 GMT
Hi,

This is very interesting!

I agree that it would be a good thing but in some case, moving some
features out of Karaf mean that the owner of the librairies/framework
have to maintain the compatibility and they don't have skills or don't
have time to do it.

Projects like Aries and Pax are nice because people are already invovled
in Karaf :)

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org