karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Lilja <mindcoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Consider KARAF-5934 for Karaf 4.2.2?
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2018 19:15:33 GMT
Hi, is it possible to consider including KARAF-5934 for 4.2.2? I saw it
was just tentatively postponed to 4.2.3.

Also, is the deploy folder enabled by default? I downloaded the binary
distribution (version 4.2.1), and created a new instance with feature
scr enabled. Everything else vanilla. I put a bundle in the deploy
folder but it doesn't get installed, no interesting output from log:tail
either, so no failures. Just like the directory was not monitored at all
(I did use the deploy directory in the instance I created).

Furthermore, output from scr:list seems to lack line breaks. This is
under Windows, with Cygwin (Mintty) as terminal. Also tried with
TakeCommand under Windows, which used to work really well with Karaf,
but when one does bundle:list -s -t 0 for example, a lot columns
contains only ?-characters (question marks). Also scr:list looks bad
under it.

- Eric L