karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.2 release
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 07:09:15 GMT
Hi,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Christian Schneider, François Papon, Jamie Goodyear,
Freeman Fang, Grzegorz Grzybek, Achim Nierbeck, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Andrea Cosentino, Markus Rathgeb, Romain Manni-Bucau,
Roedl Lukas, Fabian Lange, Dennis Kieselhorst, Stephen Kitt

I'm promoting the artifacts to Maven Central and Apache dist. I'm also
updating Jira and I will update the website (when the artifacts will be
sync on mirrors). Then, I will announce the release on mailing list,
twitter, etc.

Thanks all for your vote. We can be happy to see the number of votes for
this release !

Regards
JB

--