karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf Pom Missing from Maven Central
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:54:50 GMT
On 02/01/2019 18:47, Williams, Kyle [USA] wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that it looks like your Apache Karaf pom is
missing from Maven Central for version 4.2.2. Happy New Year!

> http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/4.2.2/

Thanks, the same is true for apache-karaf-minimal.

This is most probably related to KARAF-6057, in that apache-karaf is
using maven-deploy-plugin-2.8.2, which is documented to be incompatible
with maven-install-plugin-3.0.0-M1.

The behavior also matches what I have observed with OpenDaylight, i.e.
install-3.0.0-M1 installed the artifacts correctly, but deploy plugin
failed to upload the pom into staging repo.

Regards,
Robert