karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 12:38:12 GMT
Thanks for reporting alignment problems

Here's the report:
http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml (see my
previous emails about how to generate it[1]).

Somehow pax-web 7.2.6 can't get into Maven Central. But as you pointed out,
I think it's worth doing next pax-cdi release too (version alignment only).

JB - please leave xbean and commons-codec to me - I'll have them aligned ok?

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
===
[1]: