karaf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Enterprise Feature Repository Causing Invalid Custom Distribution...
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 21:16:31 GMT
We are trying to build our own custom Karaf 4.2.2 distribution and
when we include the enterprise feature repository along with the
ActiveMQ 5.15.8 feature repository, we get an invalid
org.apache.karaf.features.cfg file which includes 4.2.3-SNAPSHOT
versions of some of the boot features.  I have created an example
project here:

https://github.com/jwcarman/custom-karaf-example

If you build it as-is, you'll see the problem. If you comment out the
enterprise feature repo, the problem goes away.

Thanks,

James